Our team is looking for a experienced professional Personal Assistant to General Director of an air charter company in Spain
Description of work:
- Full-time work;
- Scheduling meetings for the director of the company;
- Making all needed travel arrangements for business trips;
- Answering phone calls/emails of the director of the company;
- Attending meetings and preparing minutes of the meetings;
- Preparing documents for signature;
- Preparing receipts for the accountant;
- Coordination of trips with a driver;
- Dealing with office cars (insurance, etc.);
- Arranging translation of various documents (if necessary) upon request;
- Coordinating all necessary tasks with other employees in the offices;
- Other daily tasks as requested by the director.
- Fluent English
- Spanish and other languages are an asset;
- 2-5 years of relevant experience;
- Able to prioritize, multitask;
- Time management skills;
- Dynamic, high energy individual
- Resilient and capable to adapt at a moment’s notice
- Able to work overtime when needed.
- Able to travel.
- Fixed salary per month + bonuses for overtime work;
- Housing in Spain can be provided to a successful candidate;
- Official residence in Spain for a successful candidate after a passed trial period.